• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identify these glasses???

Would you buy them if the lenses had to be replaced?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nate

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey everyone!
I am new here and am trying to sell these glasses but have no idea what kind they are/how much i can get for them on ebay. The number inside the nose says 127125 and the lense says x metal in the bottom corner if that helps i also have a few pictures. The lenses would probably have to be replaced if that helps deciding the price. Sorry if this post is a mess i have no idea what i am doing on here.

Thanks

View attachment 145699 View attachment 145698 View attachment 145698 View attachment 145699 Hey everyone!
I am new here and am trying to sell these glasses but have no idea what kind they are/how much i can get for them on ebay. The number inside the nose says 127125 and the lense says x metal in the bottom corner if that helps i also have a few pictures. The lenses would probably have to be replaced if that helps deciding the price. Sorry if this post is a mess i have no idea what i am doing on here.

Thanks
ask here..
Value Thread Ask About Prices Here | Page 209 | Oakley Forum

xmetal romeo grey frame black iridium lenses. do you have the box and coin? how would consider the condition of the rubbers and frame? all things considered $300-$600.

xmetal romeo grey frame black iridium lenses. do you have the box and coin? how would consider the condition of the rubbers and frame? all things considered $300-$600.

Everything is great besides the lenses which would have to be replaced but i do not have the box or coin thanks so much

Put those on eBay and they'll sell for almost $500 if not more. Pricing of members here is always lower because we net more because of no eBay fees....and we tend to not be willing to buy at what are somewhat inflated eBay prices. If you advanced search eBay listings the last several months you'll note not a single R1 frame- any condition- has sold under $450 and most are $485 and up, the majority being north of $500 even for bare frames that need rubber and lenses because that falls into the general $600-$700 price range for a pair and a bare frame at $500 with rubber and lenses running $140ish falls right into that price point. And that's no box, coin etc.

That's a beautiful example of a Romeo 1. Do your research here and you can get a pretty good idea of the value. That is a very sought after frame, and anyone would buy them even if the lenses needed to be replaced.

Put those on eBay and they'll sell for almost $500 if not more. Pricing of members here is always lower because we net more because of no eBay fees....and we tend to not be willing to buy at what are somewhat inflated eBay prices. If you advanced search eBay listings the last several months you'll note not a single R1 frame- any condition- has sold under $450 and most are $485 and up, the majority being north of $500 even for bare frames that need rubber and lenses because that falls into the general $600-$700 price range for a pair and a bare frame at $500 with rubber and lenses running $140ish falls right into that price point. And that's no box, coin etc.
thanks for writing that up. lol im too lazy. my valuation also takes knowledge in consideration. NO OFFENSE TO THE OP but when someone is not sure of what they have, valuation usually follows suit. an "excellent used frame" on eBay can be a 7/10 frame here. plus the seller is always favored on ebay. so i 2nd the do your research part listing completions don't always tell the full story. i have had often requested refunds on items that are "excellent condition" but are in very poor shape on ebay and ebay does have a buyer protection guarantee, not the other way around.

Back