• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identify these Juliets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temple shocks the same on the Juliet/Mars??
Yes sir! Interchangeable with Romeo 1, XX, Juliet, Mars, and X-squared. X-squared came with a different design for the t-shock (definitely the best design) but the dimensions are the same so they are all interchangeable.

Correct, they made other sizes of t-shox, I believe 50 were for R1, but I only mentioned the 15 & 25 because they were what came with the pair in question here, Juliet.

BTW though you can fit those same shox into XS, there's a reason why their native shox were designed differently - the earstems of the XS are quite a bit thinner than of other x-metals, and the hollow shox design helps reduce stress on them.

Or at least that's what I recall from a post @xmetalmaniac once made, I think...

Did they ever do a 25 shock in the XS design? Using Juliet ones in mine ATM as I need an odd pair due to my odd head, but would prefer a XS 25 if they did?

Correct, they made other sizes of t-shox, I believe 50 were for R1, but I only mentioned the 15 & 25 because they were what came with the pair in question here, Juliet.

BTW though you can fit those same shox into XS, there's a reason why their native shox were designed differently - the earstems of the XS are quite a bit thinner than of other x-metals, and the hollow shox design helps reduce stress on them.

Or at least that's what I recall from a post @xmetalmaniac once made, I think...
I wish you could still pick up those x-squared t-shocks. They are awesome... Would be cool if Linegear would make them but alas, their shocks for the XS are just the regular solid ones (which are fine, no serious complaints from the peanut gallery over here :) )

Did they ever do a 25 shock in the XS design? Using Juliet ones in mine ATM as I need an odd pair due to my odd head, but would prefer a XS 25 if they did?

As far as I know, they only ever did the size 15 shox specifically for the XS. I too require offset (different size) shox on my metals. I use a 25 on the right and a 15 on the left, and this makes them a perfect fit for my misshaped head. I use this combo on the XS as well, with no problems.

Ah, fair play, I'll stick to the Juliet ones then :) tbh I'm pretty sure it's you on another thread whom I found out from the odd-shocks trick to make my metals fit me perfectly :cool-20:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back