• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identifying Pair of Oakleys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew Dell

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

New here, do love my Oakleys sunglasses, wear their regular eyeglasses daily too. Had my current pair going on three years, help up fantastically.

Anywho, I received this pair of Oakleys just recently, and I haven't the slightest what model they are. Could you all lend a hand?

Here's the photos at dropbox:
Dropbox - Oakley Glasses

Many Thanks
ddell

That is the original canteen with black iridium polarized lenses. Discontinued quite awhile ago. They did make a newer canteen version so as to not get them confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the original canteen with black iridium polarized lenses. Discontinued quite awhile ago. They did make a newer canteen version so as to not get them confused.

Thanks so much, they appear genuine to me, would you concur with that assessment?

I concur. Do you concur?

Sent from the emergency room while look at some bad gunshot wounds
Exactly!.......em·phat·i·cal·ly!
I do, I do....I concur!

'Bout had a meltdown waiting for you to concur. :)

Sent from the ER while melting down.

Your late to the party. Your slacking. Get your hand outta that bag of fruit filled Mediterranean d1cks and keep up with the forum please.

I just woke up. Damn. Where am I and what's all these........forget it.

Sent from the Mediterranean fruit filled deeks while trying to get on a jet plane back home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back