• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Identifying These M-frames?

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey everyone,

I was looking on my local Craigslist and came across these, what seem to be M-Frames. It looks to me like the older heater M-frames, but I can't quite tell, and o-review doesn't have all the pictures for their entries. Anyone know if they're real, and which member of the M-frame family they are? I've emailed the seller for more pics so hopefully that will clear things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a finger print with black iridium sweep lense. Does it have oakley or an o on the earstems? If gen 1 it is a 06-521.

looks like a finger print with black iridium sweep lense. Does it have oakley or an o on the earstems? If gen 1 it is a 06-521.

Not sure, that's why I'm asking for more pics. Thanks for the info!

Oh yes, BUY THEM NOW!
I have some, very much like them... Not too often you see someone floating them out for sale either...

How much do you think is a good price for these?

I believe it is not a heater lens. I think it is a sweep. Tghe heater lenses were/are huge compared to the sweep. The second one here is a sweep lens. I could be wrong and it is a heater, but dont believe so.

and black iridium
21nZKFhuJ9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Carlito I saw this on CL too. I'm sure you can get the seller to drop a little bit too because M-frames like this are generally a hard sell to the general public. Grab em!

Back