• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IDSO VR50 PINK

OmAaKrLiEnY

Oakley Enthusiast
I work at an Oakley store and desperately search through the inventory consistently for some VR50 pink frog lenses (or a full pair set up). I can't find them anywhere in the store inventory and I've been with the company for two years. It's gotten to the point that I've decided I simply cannot live without them. So here I am, on Oakley forum trying to find these precious plutonite gems. If any of you epic collectors happen to have any you'd be willing to give up, please let me know:). Open to trades or just outright buying.

Thanks guys!

I work at an Oakley store and desperately search through the inventory consistently for some VR50 pink frog lenses (or a full pair set up). I can't find them anywhere in the store inventory and I've been with the company for two years. It's gotten to the point that I've decided I simply cannot live without them. So here I am, on Oakley forum trying to find these precious plutonite gems. If any of you epic collectors happen to have any you'd be willing to give up, please let me know:). Open to trades or just outright buying.

Thanks guys!
Have you seen the next Frog release? There's a pink iridium set there and you can most likely get em at 70% off...

Youre not going to find these. Find a different style with the same lens and have them cut to fit your Frogs.

Thanks guys!

There's a pair of lenses only going for 0.99 p (from Blighty). If you want some help......just ask.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-O...ink-Iridium-/121771632275?hash=item1c5a27a693

Sorry, my mistake.....they're only Pink.

Last edited:
Back