• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IE Problems?

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
Normally on my laptop I use IE to post on the forum but after the recent update with the forum I seem to have lost the ability to post using IE but there is no issue with Safari or Chrome.

Has anyone else experienced this problem lately? If so, what have you done to resolve the issue?

Hey Frank where have you been? busy bro? Hehehehe! I haven't use IE and I always use firefox and safari on my mac, never had a problem though! probably Check your settings

Been super busy....non stop and less sleep......

The actual box where you type just disappeared in IE....POOF....gone.

Try this frank, it might work

right click on the tab above and then check the menu bar and then follow these driections

View > Toolbars > Unlock Task Bar > Then just pull down your toolbar stuff and it will apear.

Try this frank, it might work

right click on the tab above and then check the menu bar and then follow these driections

View > Toolbars > Unlock Task Bar > Then just pull down your toolbar stuff and it will apear.
Not the bar up top....
The box where you actually reply to in the forum is gone. ;)

IE9....Java is working properly....still not fixed.....

I used to be in IT......have not been in IT for a bit but still remember some stuff.....can't kick my laptop though. :p

Latest Posts

Back