• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If I Had To Buy Non-Oakley Lenses...

David F

Oakley Expert
Southeast
I want to get some fire iridium XLJ lens for my half-jackets. I can't seem to find them for much less than I paid for the shades new from Oakley. They were at the Vault for 44.99 and I just didn't jump on them fast enough and they slipped away. Now I want them. So my question is if I had to buy non-Oakley lenses, where should I go? Websites? People on this forum? Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

Already posted there. No hits yets but fingers crossed! OEM on ebay are 80... thats 15 more than I paid for the half jackets brand new.

There are a few reputable guys on eBay selling authentic replacement lenses (normally parted out from new pairs). I've used "nicomacus" many times without incident. Kepp checking the Vault web site too. The Fire lenses have come and gone at least three times already.

Also, FYI - the Ruby and Fire lenses on the Half Jacket are almost identical. I have a few pairs of Fire that actually have more red in them than Ruby, and I have a Ruby that is almost completely yellow! IMO Ruby are nicer to look through anyway, and you can buy them from Oakley for $60. If you wait until the first week of December you could get them with the F&F discount at the O Store too.

Latest Posts

Back