• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Jim still owned Oakley,would Xmetals still be made ?

Keep in mind that newer members haven't beaten a dead horse - and they might not want to search through 5 years of threads.
He's right! What we may have heard more then a few times. Newer people haven't. It's only fair to give them a chance. Let's be honest he correct when he's says it buried and hard to find sometimes..

Last edited:
Searching is annoying!!!

Then when someone revisits an old post we say the same thing to them.

its good thinking,I also agree,he would introduce something new,probably carbon fibre+fitanium plates like on Pitboss,something more sculptural then we see on Tincan or carbon blade...
I must admit that back in 2011-2012 when I saw the Juliet+X squared at oakley website i though,well these styles look bit old :/ it was before I discovered this forum and got into X metals....
I think for people not too familiar with the technology and cult of X metals,they may seem bit ''oldschool'' so maybe the sales were not too great...even tho I believe now personally that Juliet is still good looking model even nowadays...:p

Back