1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. BLEZ

BLEZ Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Would it look like this ? If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - rybuta2e.jpg

Or like one of these ?

If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - pe2u5asa.jpg If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - y2u3e6aq.jpg

Anyone ever use one of these???

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

These were on Cabela.com a while back free if you bought certain pairs...

If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - free_oakley_flashlight1_zps220d21a4.jpg

Eckstream1 likes this.
  3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Those all look cheap and Chinese. Depending on how vocal you want to be about Luxottica they'd fit right in.

But in all seriousness - look at Fenix, Streamlight, and Surefire lights if you want something that looks badass and works. All the rest of these are imitators and wannabes.

4. Batman_1939

Batman_1939 Oakley Enthusiast

I always liked the look of the Cool Fall Spy 007 XM-L, but I never could justify the cost to myself. So, I understand were some people have a hard time understanding my Oakley spending. What are the second ones, I'm not sure about those?

5. BLEZ

Batman has it right on the Spy 007 XM-L2 (5C1- tint). The second two .... McGizmo LunaSol 20 & LunaSol 27 made by the king of kings, the master himself, Don Mcleish.

6. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Sounds like you've only heard of those three brands. There's tens of flashlight manufacturers that outperform Surefire.

7. BLEZ

nlgrav182 ever been on CPF? And yes, you are right, today's custom lights are worlds ahead from any light in production. However, Surefire lights still hold a very special place in the heart of the Flashaholic (thats what we call ourselves). In many ways, Oakley and Surefire share amazing similarities. Here are two extremely rare custom modified Surefire "shelf-queens". Check out the custom RPM Ti crenelated bezels!! Both lights have been upgraded with hand built custom brass towers fitted with XM-L2 LEDs with different color temps. Often these custom builds can take years to finish and require technical skills beyond your imagination. If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - hu2yde6e.jpg If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ...... - pevymeby.jpg

8. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Define "Outperform"?

Yeah, I've been on CPF. Yeah, there are a lot of amazing lights. I need lights to perform a task - provide light when it could save my life.

I have a few other lights from various brands. Some of them crapped out, some of them might stand up to some abuse. But I keep a Streamlight attached to my defensive firearms. And I keep a Surefire in my car, another next to my bed, and one to travel with. I give Fenix lights away as gifts to people who likely wouldn't like using a battery other than a AA/AAA.

And they look cool, too.

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

i dont know that i understand what could take years to make on a flashlight.

OakleyGuru379 and Supero100 like this.
  10. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

is the flashlight forum named - are you afraid in the dark? lol! but cool looking flashlights!!