• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Oakley Designed A Flashlight It Would ......

For point of reference, I have a militiary issue U.S. Army lensatic compass by Stocker & Yale with tritium illumination. It was made in 1996 and the tritium vials on it are still glowing. They are not as bright as when I first got it about 10 years ago, but still good enough to read the compass points. I also have a Luminox watch with a tritium dial purchased in 2004 and the tritium vials are still nice and bright. Luminox estimates a 25 year life for the tritium illumination.

Oakley is great for glasses and some other things, but these are the lights I've been digging lately.

IMG_0312.JPG

Jet beam TCE-1 #683/1000, Titanium innovations Illumina-Ti, and Surefire Titan Plus.

Probably like 100,000 lumens. I think u misses a 0. ;)
Yup! I concur!!!!

Actually. The 10,000 lumens light is that little tiny keychain light that people use to see when they have to open the door in the dark. That's what I meant. Yeah that's right! :showingbiceps:

The 100,000 lumens light is the normal light ;)

Wait till you see the badass light! :p

Last edited:
Nothing any of you punks can show me here will EVER compare to the kick-ass light that "Former fighter pilot" sells on tv early in the morning. That sumbitch can get run over by a fire truck and still shine! They drop it out of a helicopter, for chrissakes!! Come on guys...THAT'S a flashlight! And it's only like 29 bucks! Right?!?! I got 4!

Back