• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Oakley made your 'Signature Edition' . . . .

Oh if I could only have this made.

Frame: Pit Boss
Color: FMJ Chrome w/ Left Arm Gloss Black Bio-mechanical Circuitry Lines
Side Plates: Matte Black Titanium
Icon: Elite Titanium Gloss Black
Lens: Chrome Iridium Polarized
Signature: Das Oontz
Microbag: Elite Icon Black on Black Bio-mechanical Circuitry Lines
Box: Matte Black with Elite Logo FMJ Chrome w/ Gloss Black Bio-mechanical Circuitry Lines

Most of the signatures are classy... Looks like I had to be the only one with something so garish :rofl:

Must be the high caliber of people on here.

I'd wonder what lol happen if Oakley decided to take these designs... Most are safe from the looks of it since they aren't reviving X Metals.

Most of the signatures are classy... Looks like I had to be the only one with something so garish :rofl:

Must be the high caliber of people on here.

I'd wonder what lol happen if Oakley decided to take these designs... Most are safe from the looks of it since they aren't reviving X Metals.
I can see the board meeting now. Working out the costings for each design.

"So we're all agreed then. Let's make one more Hijinx. And call it the Herbsley Edition."

"Urgh. I dunno. That means one of us will have to call up that grumpy lookin bald guy and see what percentage he'll want."

I can see the board meeting now. Working out the costings for each design.

"So we're all agreed then. Let's make one more Hijinx. And call it the Herbsley Edition."

"Urgh. I dunno. That means one of us will have to call up that grumpy lookin bald guy and see what percentage he'll want."
I'm imagining Lux being all evil, more like:

"Let's call legal. We need to make sure we don't have to pay any money."

Back