• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If Oakley made your 'Signature Edition' . . . .

Juliet
Burnt Orange cerakote earstems and nosebridge
White cerakote orbitals and nosebridge rivets
White rubbers and orbital gaskets
Old-school Fire polarized lenses

(you know, that config sounds familiar somehow...)

LAZARONI LIMITED EDITION!

xx metal, with 24k polished (like the juliets and xsquared) hammersteams and tshocks.....with polished carbono orbitals(like the ichiro polished carbono).

with titanium iridium polarized, etching would be BRAZILIANSTORM

bag would be just like the juliet and xs 24k 750 edition, but with oposit colors,,, all Golden, with the X in black...

thats how i would roll... that and a million other dreamy ways lol

xx metal, with 24k polished (like the juliets and xsquared) hammersteams and tshocks.....with polished carbono orbitals(like the ichiro polished carbono).

bag would be just like the juliet and xs 24k 750 edition, but with oposit colors,,, all Golden, with the X in black...

Nice. I'd buy that.
Black n Gold. Winning combo for me.

It's all about the gold!

Such a shame that Mr S White's signature comes along with many of the official black/gold combos.....

Instead of mine.

Frogskins 3rd Generation.

Matte Lime Green with White Spots (over whole frame) - Emerald. RVF lens etched, microbag as frame, green cord. Plastic box, any unused OO9013 sku.
Matte Banana Yellow with Polished Red Chrome Spots (over whole frame) - Fire. RVF lens etched, microbag as frame, yellow cord. Plastic box, any unused OO9013 sku.
Frogskins LX (AF) - White with Red Spots Outside - Red with White Spots Inside - Torch. RVF lens etched, microbag..each side same as each side of frame, red cord. Spotted box to match.

Oakley....PLEASE make some Frogskins with SPOTS!!! Look at Andrew Petterson #5 and launch from that.

Romeo - very descriptive...right down to the SKU! I would like to see your second pair, Matte Banana Yellow would be sick. ;)

Its not that impossible to make that there in brazil bro hehhheheheh.

Back