• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Absolutely Had To Sell Your Fav Pair...

1- INDI 500 pit boss
2- just like qban said " Prob never cause, i prob never find it for the price i paid."

My Juan Pelota Jawbone
Never, I've only seen one for sale once and that was about 2 weeks after they were released.

My Juan Pelota Jawbone
Never, I've only seen one for sale once and that was about 2 weeks after they were released.

You did well to find it, I too have only seen one for sale which was the pair I won on an ebay auction soon after release, maybe the same item you saw, seems the 50 owners, like you, want to hold onto it, especially with the Livestrong connection.

I have sold off most of my collection of 270 ...really its a liberating feeling so if I had to sell the few pairs I have left I'd live ...I already dealt the 10W40 MD, Tribal MD, Scelzi Five...15 original XX's and all Splices except the hated fire lens that I never had....U adapt and start to realize they are only pieces of plastic and metal.....I am not meant to be a collector nor am I able to understand "collecting" even tho I have tried...the more I spent the stupider I felt...

I have some favs (monster dogs, Splice, XX, Romeos) but I actually don't have a problem letting them go, maybe some of my rare dogs, but in the end and if the occasion presents itself I wouldn't have any problem, as mr Piper wisely says: one has to realize its just plastic and metal

If I 'had' to sell my top pair it would be the red/black rubber - grey super sports pro m frame, if it went I would never see another, but would want a few thousand £s and guess I would just use that to buy a few dozen pairs to expand the collection. I suspect in reality when I part company with the monster it will be because almost all the collection will go so I would be happy to do it. In the end, that day will come no doubt, unless Oakley start making chrome walking sticks and carbon fibre zimmer frames!

Back