1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Man I am so tired of doing business with people who don't leave feedback. I think if you are going to use the buy/sale threads you need to be ready to leave feedback. I think I am going to research the person from now on and if they have feedback left for them and not left feedback for others I wont do business with them. The ones that do what is right keep up the good work and thanks. For all others , get with the program or use ebay.

Ok rant over. You can return to your ordinary program.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

I feel the same way. It is a pet peeve of mine. I have made a few sales on here and nothing. Same thing happens on ebay. If I sell something I ship quickly, pack it well, provide tracking number, leave feedback...then nothing.

3. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

i totally agree. its a courtesy thing.

4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

It's discretionary, just as it is on eBay, people don't have to leave feedback. I have conducted more trades than I have feedback for but feedback just hasn't been left. No biggie.

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I'm the same. If they choose not to leave feedback there's not a lot that can be done other than ask then nicely to leave it for you. At the end of the day the deals I have done, but had no feedback left, I know have been good & everything was satisfactory as this was communicated thru emails. But it is nice to see the feedback comments. Maybe in future suggest that the recipient of the goods or the one with the lowest (if it's an exchange) leaves feedback first?

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Sometimes I've forgotten. I will reciprocate, but without a system like ebay that lets you know they're waiting for feedback it gets lost in the shuffle for me.

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I havent sold but I always leave feedback or try to.

8. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Complainers. Don't join a Jeep forum. You're not building a business here, it's a trading post.

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

I think its a legit argument. I am hesitant to buy off of someone who doesnt have feedback.

10. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

We are a community where reputation goes a long way. Post count, join date, and feedback score all help convey legitimacy of a member and give another member confidence to deal with them.

If you're worried about how many posts you have, how grand your feedback score is, or look down on new members because they haven't been here that long... well then I agree with nlgrav.