• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Bought The Rare New Straight Jackets On Ebay....

The title says New Straight Jackets, so there are no Livestrongs and Camos.
Thats funny these look like the new ones, but i could be wrong. these are the new style straight jackets right. "but not rare"
download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
download1_zps34466c82.jpg

Attachments

• download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
    download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 152
  • download1_zps34466c82.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 154
If the buyer is on this board and reads this post hopefully they will get in contact with me. Obviously I have no poker face on this particular pair. At this time I see no need to point out specifically which pair it is to drive up an unnecessary frenzy around the pair and therefore slim my chances of obtaining it. You all can speculate all you want... I will not tell. There are a few New Straight Jacket frames I would consider rare. While the one I am inquiring about now may be one of the rarest, it is not at the top of my want list for this model.

Now go back to running amuck in the village after hearing someone important is coming.

I would say that pair is worth every penny. I'd like to know the SKU :rolleyes:

Thats funny these look like the new ones, but i could be wrong. these are the new style straight jackets right. "but not rare"
download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
That is Straight Jacket II,not New Straight Jacket. New Straight Jacket is the model name.

Attachments

• download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
    download_zps8b73d62a.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 141
  • download1_zps34466c82.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 161

Latest Posts

Back