• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Could Have A Custom/dream Lens....

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
What would it be? While it could be chopping a lens from one pair for another, I mean something Oakley has not developed?

Mine would be
OO Black Iridium Polarized for Radarlock Path.. Or everything I do like this lens

one of the custom lenses I think might work well would be

OO Ice Iridium Polarized, I think since the Ice is close tot he Black iridium, pair it with the G40 lens to make it OO Ice and it might work out well.. could be a nice lens

I think the OO series are underrated..

So what would YOUR lens be?

I would like to see Oakley produce the following lenses:

5. Emerald Clear
4. Ruby Black
3. Turquoise Iridium Polarized
2. Matte Black (and any other lens with a matte surface)
1. White Iridium. A pure white mirrored lens, an onlooker cannot see your eyes through it.

Electronic tinting. Photochromic/Transitions that is user activated, not light/UV activated.

Do a simple Titanium Clear that can tune all the way to Black Iridium. Perfect for safety glasses where you're working on a job that's indoor and outdoor, riding glasses where the conditions are changing, military/police/EMS that need to quickly enter a dark building, etc.

Even better would be a dial on one temple for tint level and a dial on the other for base color.

A man can dream, right?

Latest Posts

Back