• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you could only own 1 X-Metal, which style?

if you like Jawbone, then X-Squared is the closest in terms of shape & size
if you like Flak & straight Jac, then go Juliet
if you like Flak but with more coverage, go XX
if you're uncertain about blowing all that cash at once, then get Juliet - they're relatively plentiful and cheap

Funny thing is I thought you were all crazy for spending so much on one pair of glasses when I first joined. Hopefully I will just buy 1 pair of x-metals. Nobody ever buys more than one do they?;)

I had those same sentiments once, before I started out on X-Metals. I always thought they're too radical for daily wear and cost too much. Then I realized how much cash I was blowing on filmsy C5 frames because they snap, and realized plastic fantastic O-Matter frames just lacked substance.

Very helpful. I think I am between Juliet and XX. XX with 24k frame and 24k iridium lenses worth a lot more compared to the Juliet with black iridium lenses and x-metal frame? The Juliet was never worn and XX didn't see much use and looks new.

Very helpful. I think I am between Juliet and XX. XX with 24k frame and 24k iridium lenses worth a lot more compared to the Juliet with black iridium lenses and x-metal frame? The Juliet was never worn and XX didn't see much use and looks new.
Post a picture of how awesome or not awesome your face is and we'll tell you to either go with Juliet or XX...

The only selfie I had with shades was on photobucket and now they are all gone for some reason.

The only selfie I had with shades was on photobucket and now they are all gone for some reason.
Simple - take another one...

If you're gonna be part of this community, you're gonna have to post on the "What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today" thread, which I believe is the longest running thread on the forum :)

Just giving you a heads up...

Don't be shy...

My picture actually was in there but photo no longer shows up bc of photobucket.. I will get out the selfie stick:rolleyes:. I hate selfies:eek:.

I finally dug up a few pictures with me wearing Oakleys. I am not a fan of getting my picture taken but my wife loves snapping lots of pics. #1 is Crankcase, #2 is Fives Squared, #3 is Straight Jacket (check out my wife's custom cerakote fives squared in purplish dark grey with purple icons), and #4 is Flak Jacket. Hope I don't scare anyone with my mugshots:crazy:

Attachments

• 1913472_10152322022613969_458495013_o.jpg
    1913472_10152322022613969_458495013_o.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 234
  • fivessquared.jpg
    fivessquared.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 238
  • straightjacket.jpg
    straightjacket.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 173
  • flakjacket2.jpg
    flakjacket2.jpg