• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you could only own 1 X-Metal, which style?

Based on your choices stated, if it were myself and there was only one option it would be the XX for the additional coverage and for the look of 'fuller orbitals'. It's a Juliet - Amplified!
A small or small medium head would be better suited to a penny or indeed the much criticised half X, medium to large would be a Juliet but as I have a large head and if I had the choice of the full series, it would be a Romeo 1.

X-metal Juliets or X-metal XX. 24K XX probably isn't as suited more daily use unless you are a bit fond of bling...

It is also easier to find OEM lenses for the Juliet frame (still a few polarized ones (titanium, fire and VR28 AFAIK) available at $60)

In my opinion it's gonna be a Juliet. Theyre great looking , collectible and easy to sell.
XS comes in second.

damn my first was a mars, BUT if I have to choose the juliets REASONS:
1. style
2. fit
3. a lot of customs at your fingertips and is available at O stores like lenses, rubbers, finish, etching etc.(those days are long gone:()
4. IMAGINE if juliets are still serialized from first to last gen. It will definitely kick the other frames out no question about it.

Well guys its just a FUN thread obviously you would not be stuck with just one frame, BUT in case you are only to choose one WHAT IS IT????. That was the theead is all about and ALL OF THEM does not answer the question.

Back