• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Had To Pick Any Two Current Pairs, What Would They Be?

I was at the Vault today and I would have purchased The Steel Crankcase at full price and they had three Matte Clear Crankcase in the DE case so one of them would have been my 50% off pair.

I didn't make it today, worked from about 9am to 5pm, didn't have the heart to do the mall thing at ~6pm (work is about an hour away) on a Saturday after a full day's work.

Tomorrow morning maybe, and it'll be on impulse with no sleeping on it.

Jupiter Factory Light (my current favorite) I have the Alum/Ice...I LOVE the fit and the look is very distinctive. The brown and tungsten pair look pretty sweet too..

Second pair would be Radar Range... I like the silver frames, but black would work. Lenses would depend on my mood..
Backup plan here would be another pair of Straight Jackets, best fitting Oakley's I've ever owned, this time I'd go silver/fire.

I know I'm late to the party on this thread but figured I'd chime in anyway. Hope you got something you like!

I would like my next additions to be Jupiter squared wood grain, because I have nothing like them yet. Second either crankcase or fives squared. I'm easy to please.

Apparently the Vault isn't open at 10am on Sunday when I was heading to work, and I didn't pass by again until just before 6pm. No way was I going to brave the crowds after 7 hours at work today.

Maybe next time.

Latest Posts

Back