• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you thought being addicted to Oakley's was bad...

I am not acting like a total idiot to get a pair of sneakers, sunglasses or anything else for that matter. I have seen grown adults start fights to get their child the latest craze toy for the year. I have also watched as people leave the store after just buying a good deal, telling everyone they got their 50" LCD for $399 with a big stupid smile on there face. I think to myself and laugh a bit, as they thought they really got themselves a good deal.... Then a week later a shipment of those TV's come in and they are $50 cheaper, and there is 25 in stock!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Yea there are some people that would do crazy things for the last item. If my mind serves me correctly somebody got shot for the last ps3 when it First came out. Sad to say

I was never into Air Jordans but I wish I had purchased a pair of the original Air Jordans back in the day. They truly are a classic.

Yea there are some people that would do crazy things for the last item. If my mind serves me correctly somebody got shot for the last ps3 when it First came out. Sad to say

i remember that..i waited for the Wii on that day at a different store. Sad story indeed

I used to collect Jordans hardcore...not as hard as Oakleys but I quit the addiction like 4-5 yrs ago. In fact I traded a few of my grails for a pair of Romeo and a pair of Mars :)

Latest Posts

Back