1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

I had a massive shoe collection back in the day...sold it off a few years ago.

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I am not acting like a total idiot to get a pair of sneakers, sunglasses or anything else for that matter. I have seen grown adults start fights to get their child the latest craze toy for the year. I have also watched as people leave the store after just buying a good deal, telling everyone they got their 50" LCD for $399 with a big stupid smile on there face. I think to myself and laugh a bit, as they thought they really got themselves a good deal.... Then a week later a shipment of those TV's come in and they are $50 cheaper, and there is 25 in stock!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

4. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Yea there are some people that would do crazy things for the last item. If my mind serves me correctly somebody got shot for the last ps3 when it First came out. Sad to say

5. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

i was once addicted to air jordans and retro nikes..at one point i had 120 pairs! sold most of them and concentrated on oakleys :tongue:

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I was never into Air Jordans but I wish I had purchased a pair of the original Air Jordans back in the day. They truly are a classic.

7. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

i remember that..i waited for the Wii on that day at a different store. Sad story indeed

8. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

it is sad Kyle. And by the way I love your signature.

9. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

I used to collect Jordans hardcore...not as hard as Oakleys but I quit the addiction like 4-5 yrs ago. In fact I traded a few of my grails for a pair of Romeo and a pair of Mars :)

10. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

So, that was recent then, yes?