• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If you thought being addicted to Oakley's was bad...

Any pics you can share? Do you collect Jordan's?
While they're not the Jordan's that were released last week, here's a pic of my XI retro Concord's from 2000...one of the very few pairs that I kept from my Jordan/Nike collection that I sold off a few years ago...

IMG_0420.jpg

Also the original Black/Red XI's from 1995...

IMG_0421.jpg

Two of my favorites :wink:....

Nice Ernie! These were my grails...traded them for a Romeo 1 recently :)

Also a pic of my VIIs...had more but only had these when I took this pic with that huge retro card....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Ernie! These were my grails...traded them for a Romeo 1 recently :)

Also a pic of my VIIs...had more but only had these when I took this pic with that huge retro card....
Very cool Rob...I've always liked the XI's too, but I would gladly trade them for some Romeo 1's as well. I had a pair Cardinal Red VII's back when I played basketball in Jr. High and I wore those things until there was nothing left...haha!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Rob...I've always liked the XI's too, but I would gladly trade them for some Romeo 1's as well. I had a pair Cardinal Red VII's back when I played basketball in Jr. High and I wore those things until there was nothing left...haha!!

Thanks Ernie! Love your OG XIs man. The shoes I wore in high school were the Raptor VII...loved those! I think my fav Js are XI, VII, and XIII. I got rid of 2 pairs of flint XIII last year sniff sniff...

Thanks Ernie! Love your OG XIs man. The shoes I wore in high school were the Raptor VII...loved those! I think my fav Js are XI, VII, and XIII. I got rid of 2 pairs of flint XIII last year sniff sniff...
My fav's would probably be the IV, V, XI, XII and XIII...the 1 was and always will be a classic, but I just couldn't wear them because they just killed my feet.

Latest Posts

Back