• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IH Clone

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
This has been a project for a couple months that I have finally decided to complete. I bought a bare plasma juliet frame, then purchased OEM infinite hero juliet lenses although they had scratches. The frame was shipped off to @xmetalmaniac to chop a pair of IH split jacket lenses and fix a crooked orbital; thanks for your help! Finally I shipped them to @THE X-MAN for a MUCH needed tune up and I very happy with how tight they are. After installing linegear rubber they are complete!!
IMG_2443.JPG

I'd still pay triple the price for OEM rubber but you can't find it anymore.
I would also prefer oem rubber but I worked with what I could find. I am happy that I found 2 sets of lenses with the etching. I thought about buying the IH pair in teh exchange just for the rubber...

Nice pair indeed!
As much as we like to malign 3rd party stuff the Linegear purple is a nice shade, is reasonably priced but most importantly, is available.
Score one for the kid!

Love the IH line!!! And this is an awesome way to replicate an incredible pair!!! Very nice colts and the cut looks perfect! Great job on these!