1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

I picked up these Juliets a few years back and have always kept them on display. When I got them, I was told it was a plasma Juliet with IH lenses. The lenses are flawless. I have seen these lenses listed on eBay for CRAZY numbers North of $300. My local O shop said they are in fact real lenses.....because I heard of aftermarket etching.

I'm guessing that by looking at the serial number that this is a 3rd gen plasma Juliet with IH lenses and new LG rubber. Frame is factory tight and the frame and lenses are flawless. I was going to try and hunt down OEM IH rubber....but since the frame appears to be just a regular 3rd gen plasma frame. I didn't see the point. What would you guys price this piece at as is? I could swap out the lenses with ice and OEM rubber and sell the lenses....but I like them as is. They look like IHs.....dont really care what the number says. Think it's worth looking for real OEM IH rubber?

Harry

IH Juliet clone? - 20161016_232556.jpg IH Juliet clone? - 20161016_232440.jpg IH Juliet clone? - 20161016_232616.jpg IH Juliet clone? - 20161016_232649.jpg

Nortika likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

If you can find one that is.

3. DrtyHarry

Find one what? Rubbers? I'm sure if I found any....they would run well north of $100. But like I said.....since the frame is not IH....well...I don't think so but I don't know what the IH numbers are....not sure if it's even worth it.

4. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Well i tell you this they are not ih serials, the ih juliets has a stamp like the newer gen juliets. In regards to the rubbers being oem well i would say its nice to have, but not for everyday wearing as they are hard to find. Linegear purple would to for daily wear.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  5. DrtyHarry

Yeah.....thats what I have on them now, LG purple. I just didn't know if having OEM rubber would make them far more valuable.

What are the IH serial numbers like?

6. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Do a search bro they are sku number they have a pic here i know.!

7. Lupetto

Lupetto Oakley Collector

If you want to complete IH I have everything except for a good lense for sale atm.

8. DrtyHarry

I did....even on that list I couldn't find it. That's the only recipe thought MAYBE there isn't a specific serial range.....maybe it's just the lenses that give them away?

9. Kory

Kory Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

The IH Juliet just has a SKU stamp. No serial

IH Juliet clone? - IMG_0296.PNG

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
  10. DrtyHarry

Like I said....I could care less about numbers and what have you. I wore them a handful of times and some kid at the mall stopped me and asked if those are IHs. I told him good eye.....but the frame isn't. Thanks for the offer.....Would you part or swap the rubber for LG? Lol... Doubt it.