• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IH Juliet Replacement Parts

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
OK..... I called Oakley yesterday and had the warranty department look into replacement lenses for my IH Juliets, not that they are scratched, hell I have not even worn them out, but because of the discontinuation of the Xmetal line I figured I would look into parts for this frame. After 10 minutes of research, the rep said they have no replacement parts currently available for this model. Now, we have all called HQ with questions in the past and of course gotten different answers from different people. So I figure I will keep up the phone calls and hopefully get an set of lenses and rubber for the future.

One of the reps I spoke with said because of the IH foundation, which receives a portion of the sale of any IH product, they dont have a coding to separate the proceeds from replacement parts. Who knows for sure. I do know, I want to get them and I will stay on it......

I have a set of all rubber on order. Warranty rep said I am on the 1st list. Whatever all this means I have no idea whenever I ordered 2 weeks ago they told me 3-4 weeks

My experience is that replacement parts like rubber and lenses take over a year from the date of release to be available. I was once told that this is because the company anticipates little to no demand for such as under normal wear and tear you the end user wouldn't need it for a year to two years after purchase. Now, how the discontinuance of the line changes this timing if at all I don't know but please do keep us posted as I'm interested in this as well

warranty dept number is what I called. others have called this number also and they told them SOL. I have it down on how to talk with the rep:dance3:

I was told friday that they should be available in a month or so to call back. They said it takes a bit of time to get the replacement parts in stock after a line is released then discontinued. I am just trying to get the rubber pieces so I can put them on a xx.

Back