1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Greetings,

I am looking to sell or trade one of my IH Juliets.

I would like to get $470. for these, without the IH bag - or $500. IH bag included.

I am also open to possibly parting these out as follows:
    Rubbers: $140. (includes 2 temple shocks, 2 nose bumps, and 2 ear socks)
    Frames: $300. (like new, tight)
    Lenses: $160. (the etched one is like new, one minor blemish on the right, non-etched)

Frames and Rubbers @ $400.00

(Honestly I would PREFER to sell the frame & rubbers, and keep the lenses since I have other pairs I wear on a regular basis and would rather use the less than perfect lenses)

Again, these are not perfect, but they are very nice.

I will consider partial trades for other Juliets!

IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194128.jpg IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194158.jpg IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194350.jpg IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194429.jpg IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194437.jpg
    IH Juliet - Whole Or Parts - 20130928_194447.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/7/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :bump:

I got my polished since the initial post, but this pair is still up for sale/trade!

Note: There are NOT NIB, but the are in very, very good shape.... No box or coin included, the bag is available/negotiable.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent rubbers and lenses

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one inquiry on the glasses as a whole and a few PM's on the rubbers and lenses...

I need to get a commit on the frames before I can part out the rubbers [if the glasses do not sell first].

Happy Tuesday!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TRADED [and not parted out, I am happy to say! :)]

Mods please close this thread...

Happy Thursday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.