• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IH lenses

About a year ago I contacted HQ about lenses for the 3 IH Juliets that I had at the time. They said that they had over a hundred pairs of lenses but not sure if they were etched or not and I said that I would take them either way.
I sent in the 3 complete pair of IH Juliets and they sat on them for a month before telling me that they would not sell the lenses to me. Then they sat on my pairs for 2 more weeks before finally returning them to me.
"Hello Curtis, I’m Emailing you with great news, we’ve just received word back from our Warranty department and they’ve confirmed that we can acquire 3 pairs of the Violet Iridium Lenses for your Infinite Hero Juliet glasses. So you should have a label arriving in your Inbox in the next 24-48 hours, simply print this label out, attach it to the outside of the box that you choose to ship these 3 glasses back in, and drop that off at your local shipping store (UPS / Fedex / USPS)
Should you have any questions about this order, simply shoot me an E-mail back and I’d be happy to get you helped out."
I did as instructed and they did nothing for me.
So why is Madturtle and the CA gang able to get them but actual owners not? Who knows...

My kindergarten teacher once told me "Life ain't fair, my little boy" and sometimes "you can eat the cake and have it too";)

Mad turtle is a good seller, bought from him before. Always get a good price. Wish I knew how he happened into so many awesome items...

About a year ago I contacted HQ about lenses for the 3 IH Juliets that I had at the time. They said that they had over a hundred pairs of lenses but not sure if they were etched or not and I said that I would take them either way.
I sent in the 3 complete pair of IH Juliets and they sat on them for a month before telling me that they would not sell the lenses to me. Then they sat on my pairs for 2 more weeks before finally returning them to me.
"Hello Curtis, I’m Emailing you with great news, we’ve just received word back from our Warranty department and they’ve confirmed that we can acquire 3 pairs of the Violet Iridium Lenses for your Infinite Hero Juliet glasses. So you should have a label arriving in your Inbox in the next 24-48 hours, simply print this label out, attach it to the outside of the box that you choose to ship these 3 glasses back in, and drop that off at your local shipping store (UPS / Fedex / USPS)
Should you have any questions about this order, simply shoot me an E-mail back and I’d be happy to get you helped out."
So why is Madturtle and the CA gang able to get them but actual owners not? Who knows...
I suspect the answer is simply "That was then and this is now". Oakley seem to have largely given up on stocking x-metal spares, at least publicly - phone calls can still turn up stuff here in Europe at least.

I think it depends on who you talk to. I've had mixed results from great to "send them in and maybe we can do something, but it will cost you..."
Back in the days I had the warranty department a few minutes away from where I live and when I stopped by they would fix anything and never charged me.

Ouch! Confusing and painful. I hate when customer service looks like this.

I've noticed since Nov 1st, 2015 on optical accounts anyway, Luxottica merger has ruined my customer experience. 2 months ago sent a Juliet in to be tuned, they did it for me free, because I'm an account. Now they won't do it for me at all! Not even for a fee on my account. I must send it in as a consumer. Full retail. I guess life isn't fair, now.... Where do I find some IH Juliet lenses ;)