1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking too sell only. Not trades or low ball offers. Price are shipped CONUS only. Can do international shipping for multi pair purchases or if buyer pays for it

BNIB Infinite Hero Split Jacket only taken out of the box to confirm correct pair and condition. Have two of these. Asking $160 each

IH Split Jacket, Ballistic M Frame, Eyepatch And Hijinx Boxes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409959489.636144.jpg

Ballistic M Frames second gen I think but I not an M Frame person per say. Frames and rubber are in good condition. Lens has a few small scratches that don't effect vision at all. Comes with a radar vault and micro bag. Asking $65

IH Split Jacket, Ballistic M Frame, Eyepatch And Hijinx Boxes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409959723.716314.jpg IH Split Jacket, Ballistic M Frame, Eyepatch And Hijinx Boxes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409959733.548850.jpg

Eyepatch 1 box ONLY. Black iridium/ warm Grey lens 03-570 SKU number. Box is not perfect has wear around the part that opens. Asking $10

Stephen Murray Hijinx box. Comes with the Stephen Murray micro bag, small poster, and paperwork. Forgot I had this when I sold the glasses. Asking $15 or will separate the box and bag.
    IH Split Jacket, Ballistic M Frame, Eyepatch And Hijinx Boxes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409960031.644463.jpg
    IH Split Jacket, Ballistic M Frame, Eyepatch And Hijinx Boxes - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409959788.011784.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 9/24/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Hold on the telemex eyepatch for me

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: