• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IKON for XX

I'm just basing it off personal experience with my frames. My 2nd gen runs a little smaller than the 1st gen. 2nd gen lenses fit in the 1st gen fine, but the lenses from the 1st gen are too big for the orbitals on the 2nd gen.
I think maybe the fit issue transcends generation # and goes straight to the individuality of the frame within whatever generation :) when you order custom cuts from anyone on the forum or wherever else fit is guaranteed and I'm sure the same applies to IKON. Cheers and long live our x-metals!

Do they have a website, or just selling via eBay right now? Couldn't find one with just a quick search
I think it is just eBay as @Slojack was having trouble finding them on the Internet.

It does make sense if they are a small outfit. Minimal outlay and they get some degree of security. To be honest the prices are very competitive.

Just got my IKON lenses in the mail and first off, I'm at least very pleased with the thickness of the lens. Not paper thin like Walleva or others that are making lenses for th Metal XX. I held them up to my OEM lens and were practically identical. I picked up the red set (which really looks like a combination of ruby and fire instead of red) and will be wearing them today and for the rest of the week so I can get back about how they feel over long periods of wearing. I'm really hoping for good things so I can keep my OEM lenses safe while I'm out there wearing these awesome shades.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpg