• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ikon replacement lenses

Is it close to violet iridium? Have you tried the ice mirror? If so what Oakley lense would you compare it to?
It's very close to the violet iridium polarized Oakley lens. It doesn't have quite as much violet in it though. I have not tried their ice mirror but have tried their rose gold lens. Love the color of that lens in an xmetal frame. Also, given the low cost of the lenses I figured that if I didn't like them I wouldn't be put a whole lot. Also did have a lens fit issue with one of the rose gold lenses (it also had a defect in the iridium). I sent them a message over ebay and they had a replacement set out within 24 hrs with a prepaid envelope to return the defective lenses. Excellent customer service for me.

It's very close to the violet iridium polarized Oakley lens. It doesn't have quite as much violet in it though. I have not tried their ice mirror but have tried their rose gold lens. Love the color of that lens in an xmetal frame. Also, given the low cost of the lenses I figured that if I didn't like them I wouldn't be put a whole lot. Also did have a lens fit issue with one of the rose gold lenses (it also had a defect in the iridium). I sent them a message over ebay and they had a replacement set out within 24 hrs with a prepaid envelope to return the defective lenses. Excellent customer service for me.
The RG is definitely on the order list, now that found my answer..hoping it looks OK in the polished Juliet(RG)

Latest Posts

Back