• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm a Oakley-Holic and I admit it.

WOZNTME

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tacoma, WA
I like most everything Oakley, especially X-Metal. I have 8 pairs of Juliets and an X-Squared. It seemed like a lot UNTIL I ran across this forum. lol Been doing a lot of reading and learning here. I like it!! Will be sending the X-Man my entire collection to get them all back into new condition. Would like a pair of Infinite Hero Juliets, but not thinking that is gonna happen. :-( Should have ordered some when they came out. Silly me!

I would like to get some lenses for my Juliets. To be specific I would really like some of the Infinite Heros and some Ice Polarized. Which lenses would be the best to buy for chopping? Of course this is something Im not really wanting to do so I need info on who cuts lenses and what they are likely to charge.
After lookin at the X-Man's awesome work on Juliets, I am definitely going to be sending him ALL of my X-Metals to be X-Maned. I just need lenses to go with the new finish. Thanks!!

Latest Posts

Back