• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im Back! - My Current Collection Status

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
So many of you guys probably have wondered where Ive been.. In short, I had some financial things appear and had to sell about 98% of my collection to get through it, and still I am trying to dig myself out. This has been a very humbling experience to say the least. Coming from having my massive triple wide, medusa ext, Now I am down to 7 pairs. Hey its all good! I just recently acquired Brand New Juliet X-Metal/Black Iridium. I cut some +Reds and through them in the X-Metal frame, and the black iridium are waiting for there home in a Carbon Juliet to create another livestrong pair that I regret selling. Anyways, Here is my current collection status:

-Juliet Plasma/Ice Irid
-Juliet X-Metal/+Red Irid
-Minute Pearl/black Irid
-Minute Crystal Blue w/ Flower/ Ice Irid
-Half Jacket 2.0 Silver/Fire Irid
-Half Jacket 2.0 Pearl/Violet Irid
-Half Jacket Custom Splatter Paint by Chop / Black Irid

I also held onto my 6 space Oakley Rep Case and snagged a One Icon Coin from a factory tour I recently got surprised with at HQ (love this coin!).

I still laser engrave lenses and can cut the acrylic signs. And I hope to slowly grow my collection again, and with help of this forum, im sure I can!

newoak2.JPG

newoak3.JPG

newoak4.JPG

newoak1.JPG

newoak5.JPG

I was wondering where you were and what happened. Hopefully you can get to to where you were before. Whenever your life gets back to normal I would like to maybe get some kinda Oakley symbol maybe lazer ecthed or engraved on a zippo lighter. Glad to see ya back.

Back