• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Well, hello there!

Some of you guys have been asking where I went and what I've been doing to my collection, well here's an update:

1) I finally completed the Koston series [Berrics unified, woodgrain & brown tortoise]

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

2) I got myself two nice Tater's [#14 & #10]

3-1.jpg

3) Got the bag from AP (Mr. Tater) himself to match the new frogs

12.jpg

4) Two stealth frogs [Jade & OO Black Polarised]

4.jpg

5) Fragments [Blonde & Grey Tortoise]

5.jpg

6) Matte Red & Gen 2 Black Rain

6.jpg

7) Completed the smog collection

7.jpg

8) Got 4/5 of the summit series

9.jpg

9) Got a cardboard display for the backlight series

8.jpg

10) Along with the AP backpack, AP (Tater) gifted me an unreleased Oakley prototype croakie. In addition to that I bought a small Oakley watch case, small blue carabiner and the Berlin exclusive lanyard.

10.jpg

11) Last, but not least, a magnetic Oakley display card holder for larger adverts.

11.jpg

I dont do anything with Frogs really but can respect the effort on these, nice job! Id love a Berlin lanyard to go with my London one.

Great stack man! I didn't even know those Berrics existed - anyone know how I could get ahold of a set? I though I was going to have the whole EK set but you just ruined it!

Great stack man! I didn't even know those Berrics existed - anyone know how I could get ahold of a set? I though I was going to have the whole EK set but you just ruined it!

The gold to matte clear fade are called Koston Berrics Unified. I believe that only 65 were produced and that they were handed out to a select few shop owners. They came with the gold bag and a signed card from Koston himself. Unfortunately the shop owner wasn't willing to part with the card, but nonetheless, I grabbed my grail! Been looking for them for 2 years!

Latest Posts

Back