• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm calling out JK...

Fight, fight!

The reason I never mentioned them on here is for several reasons. I do remember a guy a while ago who put his custom Gascans on here and got his ass chewed out, so I didn't want to bother with that.

Also, they were a test pair, to see how good the vendor was. There are other prints I actually want to get done and these were just a test. Finally, it's taken months to get them back as there were many problems that needed to be ironed out to get a production process that worked and a lot of money ended up being spent as it took several prints and processes, far more money and time was put in these than I expected but once I start a project I want to see it through to the end. If I could make a bit of money back that would be some relief.

Fight, fight!

The reason I never mentioned them on here is for several reasons. I do remember a guy a while ago who put his custom Gascans on here and got his ass chewed out, so I didn't want to bother with that.

Also, they were a test pair, to see how good the vendor was. There are other prints I actually want to get done and these were just a test. Finally, it's taken months to get them back as there were many problems that needed to be ironed out to get a production process that worked and a lot of money ended up being spent as it took several prints and processes, far more money and time was put in these than I expected but once I start a project I want to see it through to the end. If I could make a bit of money back that would be some relief.

Very well written explanation.

You are forgiven ...

my son

:amen:

Back