1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

...for making an awesome custom pair of boa frogs and not sharing them with us and putting them up on the bay.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

haha! yeah i saw that too! sneaky fella!
  3. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

Yeah saw that last night. Was going to ask if they were fake until I saw the white table they were on haha.
  4. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Fight, fight!

The reason I never mentioned them on here is for several reasons. I do remember a guy a while ago who put his custom Gascans on here and got his ass chewed out, so I didn't want to bother with that.

Also, they were a test pair, to see how good the vendor was. There are other prints I actually want to get done and these were just a test. Finally, it's taken months to get them back as there were many problems that needed to be ironed out to get a production process that worked and a lot of money ended up being spent as it took several prints and processes, far more money and time was put in these than I expected but once I start a project I want to see it through to the end. If I could make a bit of money back that would be some relief.
  5. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

Very well written explanation.

You are forgiven ...

my son