• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm finally one of you

Crazysteve

Oakley Expert
Springfield MO
Well I just received in the mail my set of half X from tarheel (btw awesome to deal with) and I have a feeling that this is just the start of many more to come will have pics up later

Come on now guys xmetals are xmetals :) I really liked the way the half x felt to wear daily but I am working on a set of xs from cl right now my wife calls it a sickness, I just tell her I could be spending money on much worst

Come on now guys xmetals are xmetals :) I really liked the way the half x felt to wear daily but I am working on a set of xs from cl right now my wife calls it a sickness, I just tell her I could be spending money on much worst

hhaha the only thing Xmetal about the half-X is the material used. It has nothing that the Xmetal line stands for, design wise - no flex couplers, Jet intake icons, or a sleek and creative design. Its basically a fat titanium wire

and yes, the sickness.. haha! we all got it bud! Ive got at least one of every model, 9+juliets, 3 pennys, 2 romeo2's... slippery slope, as they say.

I have numerous Xmetals, as you all know. I will say that when I obtained my first Half X I was intrigued by the design of the spring hinges, which they are quite unique in their own way. If they are not properly seated on your face correctly, they actually can look crooked.

My only complaint about them is the lens, its too big for that frame.... The lens needs to be shortened, IMO

Latest Posts

Back