• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im In Cali, Gonna Check Out The Mecca

Android Bill

Oakley Beginner
I took the family to Disney for the week and made plans to go visit HQ Saturday. Im excited to see it and get some pictures for the display. Just wanted to share my excitement with people that actually understand why someone would be excited about visiting a company headquarters lol. Pics and my experience to follow.

I called. They have a store front and a small museum of sorts for the public. I asked about a tour but they stopped doing that a few years ago. The lady on the phone was very nice and said if I like Oakley and in the area, definitely swing by. So we'll see what happens

Damn, I've been to Cali a bunch of times and if only I had know........next time ;)maybe this fall.

I called. They have a store front and a small museum of sorts for the public. I asked about a tour but they stopped doing that a few years ago. The lady on the phone was very nice and said if I like Oakley and in the area, definitely swing by. So we'll see what happens

Are you sure they are open this Saturday? I know customer care is closed until Monday for the holiday, thought it might effect HQ as well.
Edit, they are open 9-4. Enjoy its an awesome building.

I'm in SoCal and been there before. Awesome place to visit and they do have a store there. Also, if you have any customer service needs, this would be the time to take care of them. I agree with the previous poster. You might want to double check that they're open this weekend. Might be closed due to the 4th of July weekend.

They are open on saturday, i was there 3 weeks ago. The staff were cool and i had my x metals tuned up for free

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures because I have never been there but that will be an awesome experience.

Back