1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Android Bill

Android Bill Oakley Beginner

I took the family to Disney for the week and made plans to go visit HQ Saturday. Im excited to see it and get some pictures for the display. Just wanted to share my excitement with people that actually understand why someone would be excited about visiting a company headquarters lol. Pics and my experience to follow.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Can you just show up there? Is it like a store?

3. Android Bill

Android Bill Oakley Beginner

I called. They have a store front and a small museum of sorts for the public. I asked about a tour but they stopped doing that a few years ago. The lady on the phone was very nice and said if I like Oakley and in the area, definitely swing by. So we'll see what happens

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Yes

5. Cargo

Cargo JFL lover

Ill have to make a day of this. I'm not to far from it.

6. Wicked

Wicked Oakley Expert Premium Member

Damn, I've been to Cali a bunch of times and if only I had know........next time ;)maybe this fall.

7. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Are you sure they are open this Saturday? I know customer care is closed until Monday for the holiday, thought it might effect HQ as well.
    Edit, they are open 9-4. Enjoy its an awesome building.

8. Insung

Insung Oakley Beginner

I'm in SoCal and been there before. Awesome place to visit and they do have a store there. Also, if you have any customer service needs, this would be the time to take care of them. I agree with the previous poster. You might want to double check that they're open this weekend. Might be closed due to the 4th of July weekend.

9. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

They are open on saturday, i was there 3 weeks ago. The staff were cool and i had my x metals tuned up for free

10. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures because I have never been there but that will be an awesome experience.