• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Im In Cali, Gonna Check Out The Mecca

Just left, checking in. First off, awesome. Ill post pics later. Used friends n family and asked them to look in their warranty dept for x squared.. I scored a polished chrome/vr28 polarized (which I've been looking for) and a plasma/fire polarized. Few hats n shirts. Kinda disappointed they dont have a hq specific shirt or anything but its cool. I took a bunch of pics. Tonight when I have time ill upload and post :) but definitely cool for us nerds

tdmk.jpg

Me and all my nerd glory :cool-33:

Just left, checking in. First off, awesome. Ill post pics later. Used friends n family and asked them to look in their warranty dept for x squared.. I scored a polished chrome/vr28 polarized (which I've been looking for) and a plasma/fire polarized. Few hats n shirts. Kinda disappointed they dont have a hq specific shirt or anything but its cool. I took a bunch of pics. Tonight when I have time ill upload and post :) but definitely cool for us nerds
Did they extend the sale everywhere or you got lucky?

I thought it ended july 3rd but I was talking to them saying how I was trying to get there earlier this week. And the fact I had Oakley head to toe and showed em my backpack full of glasses might have helped getting the discount ;)

Back