• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm new here

jpinheiroh

Oakley Enthusiast
Canada
Good evening friends, my name is Joaquim, and I am very happy to be part of the Oakley family!!
I'm from Brazil, and i looking for the x squared carbon,
if anyone has, please send me proposals!
big hug o-bros!

Welcome to the community, Joaquim :)

Great bunch of members here. Please stick around and contribute, you will always find something to learn and everything you're looking for (eventually)!!

You're welcome! Check out the forum rules also, specifically the Exchange Section Requirements. You'll be in there in no time and can buy and sell at will, my friend. ;)

You're welcome! Check out the forum rules also, specifically the Exchange Section Requirements. You'll be in there in no time and can buy and sell at will, my friend. ;)
tank's buddy,
I have a question,
I will be in Canada from August 2016,
if I buy with a seller here, they send it deliver?
tks agn!!

tank's buddy,
I have a question,
I will be in Canada from August 2016,
if I buy with a seller here, they send it deliver?
tks agn!!

If you're moving to Canada starting in August I don't see why not. Plenty of back-and-forth border crossing with Oakley sales here. If you're just visiting I doubt it. Most sellers will only ship to a verified Paypal address for security and insurance purposes.

If you're moving to Canada starting in August I don't see why not. Plenty of back-and-forth border crossing with Oakley sales here. If you're just visiting I doubt it. Most sellers will only ship to a verified Paypal address for security and insurance purposes.
ok ok
I will live for 6 months.
then fine!
thank's again my friend!!

Ask as many questions as you like buddy. You have to be a member for a specified length of time AND have a specified number of posts to get access to the Exchange sections. Again, take some time and read the Forum Rules and you will find out all you need to be able to buy and sell!

Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Back