• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm torn between pairs and it's stressing me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
epabudys.jpg
ezeqaruz.jpg
utequhu4.jpg
y8aba4e3.jpg
Ok I have gone from keeping all 4 pair to selling all them to getting rid of only 1 since I have a 3 tier stand. What's your opinion
Top pair is a matt black Si with bi polarized that I put in
Second from top is a black clear frame with gold polarized.
Bottom pair is a gloss black with ice iridium
Separate pair is a black marblized pair which had the ice that o put the old Si black lenses in.

Last edited:
Sorry my app isn't refreshing my participation post. Couldn't find the thread until u sent me a response and I used my email notification to go to it. Weird!

I can see the pics now...

My personal opinion is to put the BIP lenses in the marbleized, keep them, and sell the SI matte black with original SI lenses. Others seem to prefer matte finishes, but I think the marbleized is the cooler of the two and BIP is one of my favorite bright-sun lenses. I'd think you'd get the most $$ from an original Standard Issue colorway but maybe I'm wrong...

Sorry for my ignorance but are the SI frames compatible with the other lenses? If they are I'd still do the marbleized / BIP (to keep) but also put the ice in the SI matte (to keep) and put the old SI black lenses in the gloss frames to sell. I think there's people who would dig that buy, if that's the only pair offered...

I remember seeing from another post that you're cutting down to "wear only"... I applaud that, feel the same, but hope it's motivated by philosophy and not need for funds... If you're looking to unload some x-metals, especially Juliets, I'm low on funds right now but plz keep me in the loop...

Keep the Shadow Camo pair. I love mine, one of coolest frame colors Oakley has done IMO. Subtle but badass. Next choice would be the matte black pair. Never been a fan of the crystal colors myself, so that'd be the bottom of the list for me.

Keep the Shadow Camo pair. I love mine, one of coolest frame colors Oakley has done IMO. Subtle but badass. Next choice would be the matte black pair. Never been a fan of the crystal colors myself, so that'd be the bottom of the list for me.
So that weird color is called shadow camo?

Yeah, here's mine that I decided to keep rather than sell: For Sale - Shadow Camo Straight Jacket | Oakley Forum

It was on an Oil Rig II, Hijinx, and GasCan S as well, maybe a couple others. Might be the only two frames they did that color on, although there was the Night Camo that was similar. I almost bought a pair of the Oil Rigs on the Bay last week but the pictures weren't very good and description pretty vague, so decided to pass. I think if I do get an Oil Rig, that will be the one though.

So you want to sell ONE because you have a 3 tier stand? Just Keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back