• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm torn between pairs and it's stressing me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downgraded to one tower and no room. If I keep all these i will need to buy another tower. Another tower means more glasses!. I can't keep doing it.

epabudys.jpg
ezeqaruz.jpg
utequhu4.jpg
y8aba4e3.jpg
Ok I have gone from keeping all 4 pair to selling all them to getting rid of only 1 since I have a 3 tier stand. What's your opinion
Top pair is a matt black Si with bi polarized that I put in
Second from top is a black clear frame with gold polarized.
Bottom pair is a gloss black with ice iridium
Separate pair is a black marblized pair which had the ice that o put the old Si black lenses in.

The SI & the black clear are my favourite & if the black clear are to be sold i may be interested if shipping to the UK was an option .

Relieve yourself of pop cards (your other post) and display stuff and you will have stuff to wear and room to keep it.

I am intrigued by the Shadow Camo finish, so I'd say keep that one. I also like the Polished Black with the Ice.

As for which lens to keep, that's a little tough. If you prefer polarized, then you have your choice made for you. The Ice is subtle and pretty cool (no pun intended). Don't stress about it, this is supposed to be fun.

Ok guys here what I decided to do. I left the matt black alone with the bip, swapped the ice into the camo frame, put the gold iridium in the gloss black frame and the SI gray into the clear. Decided to keep the first 3 and sell the SI clear. As everyone tends to like the camo and ice both being pretty subtle I figured they would go together
uryte7ez.jpg
hudenesu.jpg

Going to list a bunch of stuff for trade in 15 minutes. Not caring what just something different

Thanks for all Ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back