• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm upset...

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
A friend of mine (wondering if I should call him that anymore) went from wearing Oakley Glasses (he was like a die hard Oakley guy, we traded and bought off each other frequently) just told me Oakleys were a waste of money, and that Maui Jims are where it's at. Tisk tisk... :doh: He said "but they are so clear". Wondering how long it will take him to bounce back.

I just checked out their website. HOLY SHIZ! Those are some expensive glasses.

Untill not long ago there was a small shop near here that sold MJ's for prices of about £19.99 and up to £39 I never even considered them to be a top brand.Went on holiday to Orlando (awful service at the o store in Fl mall) kept seeing them with huge prices, (to what i was exoectng and loads of people wearing them.Now i figure they've either done some fantastic marketing at getting their prices up or the shop here was just always under selling them!

He will see the light and find it to hazy in those Maui Jims and return to his sense.

Who cares..

....you do make a valid point

I just find it hard to believe that someone who worshipped all things Oakley, went backwards. It's like buying a BWM, and then deciding that you would rather have a Cadillac, but you want to pay more for it.

Latest Posts

Back