• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Impromptu Vault Trip

There is also an O Store in Bluewater shopping centre Kent. The staff in there didn't seem as helpful and knowledgable as the Covent Garden store.

There is also an O Store in Bluewater shopping centre Kent. The staff in there didn't seem as helpful and knowledgable as the Covent Garden store.
I'll give that a miss then, it's easier for me to get to Covent Garden than Bluewater anyway.

The staff at Gunwharf are all helpful and some are pretty knowledgeable too (despite one or two probably being younger than my first pair of Oakleys!) - when I bought the Juliet BIPs in this thread, the guy on the till asked how many pairs that made and which was my favourite. When I said "polished carbon Ichiro", he asked "With slate iridium, right?" so he seemed to know his stuff.

we stayed near there when we went to the Olympics, popped into the shopping centre to get some food and have a look round, I was really excited when I found an o store there, turned out the staff probably wanted to work in GAP rather than where they were and knew nothing about anything they had there. I was in there about 30 mins before they shut and they were just hovering by the door waiting to lock up.

I don't ever remember seeing any buy one get one half price deals over here either like they do in the States!
Yeah, compared to the US, we really get bumped on prices.
I need a shopping trip to the states to stock up on accessories, next year hopefully

I don't ever remember seeing any buy one get one half price deals over here either like they do in the States!
I know, we sometimes really do get the shi*ier end of the stick over here I feel.
The only deal I've ever come across similar, believe it or not, is SGH.
They'll do you buy one, get 25% off second pair. 'Course it's full retail price though, so unless they've got something no-one else has (like Canteen's or other SGH exclusives) you're nearly always better off on-line.
Oh, and they do 15% off for armed forces too.