1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Michael LaPlante

Michael LaPlante Oakley Beginner

So I joined the forum January 25th of this year. After gaining some knowledge after hours of going through numerous posts I have started my very modest collection. First purchase was a pair of Half X frames from atty_65. I purchased a set of Tungsten polarized lenses to go with them. Next up was a pair of Tio2's from discostu all the way from London. Great set of glasses. Finally, my 3rd and favorite pair so far from Gecko, A pair of XX X-metals with a blue iridium lenses. Just picked up a pair of Emerald Iridiums for my halfs on the bay. turned out guy is local so I may have them for St. Patty's day.

Oh, almost forgot. My first pair about a week prior to the half X purchase was a prescription pair of Carbon Plates from the bay.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

great start bro! keep them comig! and post some pics!
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats......looks like you haven't fallen as quickly down the rabbit hole as others. ;)
    I'm sure that pacing yourself is very good on the wallet and each time you accomplish something you want it's more than satisfying. :)