• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In memory of a best friend @RoTors

Me and Ross exchanges lots of chats in the viber. I have sold around 20pairs to him including some rare one that i wanted him to keep since i dont fancy some of that frames. He is guy who ask a lot of questions and pretty open into advices. Most of the time he always ask me about prices for a certain pairs. He doesnt like small frames. I convince him to collect zeros and trenchcoats since he seems to like older frame. Sometimes he wants me to like his blades and he always ready to show some pictures of his rare one. We talk about kids and how fussy it is to raise them. He likes toys too and thats the conversation i have nothing to share. I actually remember him yesterday and see whats the latest he been online in our viber group. Because we talk in our local tongue in our group he cannot catch up and he ask me most of the time the meaning of some words. Oh man, i can go on and on but most of the time he is funny. I'll miss you man and im gonna tag you one more time and i hope you read this @RoTors.
I want to tag Ross too @RoTors... Speaking of trenchcoats I made him two sets of lenses back in April. Him and I started chatting a lot about 10/2015 all the way through April 2016. This forum has kept me so busy I just lost touch. One of the last things he said to me was he had a long week, but that the Oakley's would def bring a smile to his face. I haven't read his obituary yet. I really hope he died peacefully. GOD BLESS THE DEAD. My heart aches just knowing the people who were truly close to him will miss him so badly.

To all future forum members who hadn't met him... Go search the WOAYWT thread with his username. This guy was balling out with style. He has one of the dopes Ruby XX Xmetal's I've ever seen in person. His selfies were second to none... Sorry @QLR1 The king will have to take off his crown and pour a little liquor out for the homie one last time ;)

I don't know him personally but I do see him in WOAYWT so often that I envy him on how he rocks the XX's & R2's. At some point before I decided to custom my Juliet frame, I was confused to what finish will the +red lens I got from @Chris A Hardaway match well. On that day he had his usual car selfie, XMetal Juliet & +red combo. You will be missed @RoTors! :(

Last edited:
This is horrible. What a nice guy he was, and I'm not a big fan of people in general. He and I PM'd every once in a while, he used to live right across the river from me here in PA and we chatted about the area, and E-Wires! :)

I hope his daughter and family get through this with nothing but fond memories and smiles.

Godspeed to a friend I hadn't met yet.

I want to tag Ross too @RoTors... Speaking of trenchcoats I made him two sets of lenses back in April. Him and I started chatting a lot about 10/2015 all the way through April 2016. This forum has kept me so busy I just lost touch. One of the last things he said to me was he had a long week, but that the Oakley's would def bring a smile to his face. I haven't read his obituary yet. I really hope he died peacefully. GOD BLESS THE DEAD. My heart aches just knowing the people who were truly close to him will miss him so badly.

To all future forum members who hadn't met him... Go search the WOAYWT thread with his username. This guy was balling out with style. He has one of the dopes Ruby XX Xmetal's I've ever seen in person. His selfies were second to none... Sorry @QLR1 The king will have to take off his crown and pour a little liquor out for the homie one last time ;)

Just saw the tag. He can have all the crowns and I don't do booze, so, here, here.

His selfies were on point always... And the guy was always great to me.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back