• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In memory of a best friend @RoTors

Hi guys,

I found this post while looking through my dad's obituary page. I am very glad I did.
Thank you for all the kind words you had to say about my dad. He would be so happy.

Haley<3

ive been honored to talk a lot to your dad and spoke of great things about family. His kids is always his concern and how fun it is raising you guys. Best regards to your dad in heaven.

All,
I am not sure if this is the right place, but a great friend that had become my closest friend in the last two years passed away on 27 Aug 2016. I met RoTors on this forum, and due to proximity I was able to meet him face to face a few times. We texted each other nearly daily, talked smack, talked serious, joked, and laughed. It was nearly 6 weeks without any contact and I began to get worried. I reached out to @CarGuy to see if maybe he had heard from him. He found his obit online and broke the news to me today.

RoTors was a light in this world that has been extinguished too soon, and a great member of this forum as well. I hope people can say a few good words about him, and remember that the relationships formed here on this forum can become more than just internet friends.

V/R
Ryan
Thanks for sharing Ryan. I am sure my dad would be so happy

@haleyhaleyhaze Im so sorry you have lost your father...

I never knew him other than exchanging a few comments on this forum.

I loved seeing his oakleys - he had some epic pairs. Are you the new keeper of his fine collection?

Its cool that you have found this thread and all his stuff on the forum is there for you to look through at your own leisure and remember him. :)

Today is my fathers birthday, I hope you all think of "rotors" today ❤️
We do. I was just talking about him two days ago to @V2oak about how good of a guy he was
IMG_6053.jpg
He is missed greatly! few threads of him showing his Oakley's RoTors Display collection RoTor's Oakley room And update My Xmetal XX's Xmetal XS = Xtra Sexy ;) Mars and Craters Jawbones and Jackets New Member From VA

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back