• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In need of an appraisal

Agent Jefe

Oakley Beginner
hello all,

I have recently refurbished a pair of x-metal pennys with what I believe is titanium finish and VR28 black lenses. They have all new silicone from Linegear (plus spare set of bridge spacers and larger nose pads).

The frames have minor scratches on bridge and over one lens, but the lenses themselves are both original and and look new; they are almost immaculate with one pinpoint scratch that doesn't show when worn. They are a serialized genuine product and I'm the original owner. The pins are also pretty scratched and on front surfaces from removal process. I don't have any extras except a microfiber bag and the spare silicone parts listed above.

I was hoping some of you would give me a quick ballpark appraisal of their potential resale value if I chose to part with them. I should note that I'm not an Oakley aficionado and almost trashed these between talking to Oakley customer service and finding Linegear and this forum.

Thanks in advance.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

no box or coin/extra parts? $250-$325. complete with matching box, $350 to $425.

@dragonvoi,
Correct, no extra parts, coin, or box. Just complete glasses with both nose pad sets and an extra set of the bridge inserts/wedge/spacer things.

Thanks for the reply!

Latest Posts

Back