• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In Need Of Lens Help

Wow that's a tough one. I never see just lenses for those. May have to have something custom cut. You can probably go with a lens from an o matter four. They are on ebay all the time.

Wow that's a tough one. I never see just lenses for those. May have to have something custom cut. You can probably go with a lens from an o matter four. They are on ebay all the time.
Thanks. Don't get why they discontinue a frame so durable, and not provide replacement parts. Sounds like a business opportunity for a lens lab.

Thanks. Don't get why they discontinue a frame so durable, and not provide replacement parts. Sounds like a business opportunity for a lens lab.

Magnesium isnt that durable. And although they were a cool frame, they werent a top seller.

I have a plasma / fire mag four and I love them. They are a little small but they give a very unique appearance. The fire lenses really pop in the mag plasma frame.

Back