• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

In The Market For Some Asian Fit Gascans (luck Be On My Side XD)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Well I'm looking for a pair of Asian Fit Gascans, they've been eluding me for too long. If anyone has one for sale or can point me to where I can get a pair please let me know. I'm open to color options but I'm going to shy away from White and the Brown. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Those are almost impossible to find. Before I started collecting limited pieces, I bought standard colorways as they were easy to come by. I stuck to the Asian Fit pairs just because I was Asian and they were supposedly made for us! I looked fora bout 5 months for a simple Polished Black Asian Fit pair of Gascan's. The only one I have found so far, is at my Oakley store near me, and it's white. Best of luck though. I saw one on eBay about a week ago. Hopefully it's still there!

my brother has a matte black polarized asian fit gascan. It's one of the only asian fit oakleys ive worn that fit me.

yes these are very hard to find for some reason.

Thanks, hahaha if I find a pair thats not white and BNIB it will probably qualify for holy grail status xD

You could always get a white one and send it to the custom hydroprint place :smile:

Back