• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Inbound....My 1st Metal Score....

Shopping in my hood now are ya! She told me she wasn't going to ship and would let me pick them up, but I haven't heard back today. Did you send payment already? If so, I can stop waiting for a reply.

You pay the listed price? That's a steal! I saw it about 3 hours after posting and she said she had a buyer, the received an email this morning saying still available. I guess you are pretty convincing! Now stay out of my hood! lol

I acted quick, you acted quicker. That makes you the winner! I'm just glad they went to a bro and not some knuckle head....Cant wait to see some "real" pics when you get them cleaned up. Congrats! I ain't mad atcha...

Pics when you get them please and congrats-another X Metal freak is born. You know how I know? Because once you wear one, one isn't enough, one model isn't enough.

Pics when you get them please and congrats-another X Metal freak is born. You know how I know? Because once you wear one, one isn't enough, one model isn't enough.

Glasses arrived.....Plasma/Emerald....... And you're right about another Metal freak being born.....2nd pair last week due to arrive in a few days.....looks to be Polished/Ice.......stay tuned....

Well with the wealth of info here and the helpful members when questions are asked I'm learning quite quickly! Thank you all members!

Back