• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy 500 Pit Boss

I saw these when I was there and thought really hard about picking them up, I didnt but I did snap a pick of them while I was there.
null_zps3ddb1714.jpg

I threw these things up on the bay trying to sell them for what I paid. I am getting a bunch of PM's telling me that the retail on these were $770 with offers of $1,000. I paid $1,100 from the Oakley lobby store. Just a question, did I pay over retail for these? Of course I wouldn't sell these at a loss, as I would just keep them in my collection because they are cool, but I was just wondering if there was a mix up. I have even been directed to Oakley's website showing $770.

I threw these things up on the bay trying to sell them for what I paid. I am getting a bunch of PM's telling me that the retail on these were $770 with offers of $1,000. I paid $1,100 from the Oakley lobby store. Just a question, did I pay over retail for these? Of course I wouldn't sell these at a loss, as I would just keep them in my collection because they are cool, but I was just wondering if there was a mix up. I have even been directed to Oakley's website showing $770.
Oakley dropped the price when they were down to the last few. The original retail was 1100.

Oakley site price is meaningless if it is discontinued. Lots of items show much lower prices that what the retailed for the majority of the time. As far as I've seen your Indy Boss is the only one for sale at the moment. To me, that would mean ask whatever you like as you control the market.

You could attempt to go back and mention the online price, and hopefully they will refund the difference; or you could sit on them and you will likely see the price rise beyond original retail price.

Back