• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Indy 500 Pit Boss

I just ran down to Oakley HQ for a set of lenses and they had a brand new complete set of Indy 500 Pit boss edition's in the display case an the lobby store. I know that they are a pretty plain colorway, but with all the Pit Boss collectors out there, I was surprised to see that they were still available for retail purchase. I figured that I would pick them up to maybe trade at Oakley Red or add them to my collection. I did not know that they were limited to only 100. This pair is numbered 82/100. Unlike the X-Metal collectors set, the frames are actually serial numbered, so I decided to grab them. If I find some time tonight, I will upload some pics.
Really limited. I had the privilege of having to buy a 59/100. Exclusive.

I just ran down to Oakley HQ for a set of lenses and they had a brand new complete set of Indy 500 Pit boss edition's in the display case an the lobby store. I know that they are a pretty plain colorway, but with all the Pit Boss collectors out there, I was surprised to see that they were still available for retail purchase. I figured that I would pick them up to maybe trade at Oakley Red or add them to my collection. I did not know that they were limited to only 100. This pair is numbered 82/100. Unlike the X-Metal collectors set, the frames are actually serial numbered, so I decided to grab them. If I find some time tonight, I will upload some pics.

I wish I lived in near there, but I am on the other side of the country, awesome glasses!!

Back